for JANNA BROWN DESIGN CO.
Last Updated: January 2021
Thank you for visiting the JANNA BROWN DESIGN COMPANY website. (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any queries or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, or when directly contacting us. The personal information we may collect can include the following:
- Publicly Available Personal Information. We collect first name, last name; email addresses; phone numbers; and other similar data.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any relevant changes to your personal information.
Automatic Information: Information such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics — is collected automatically when you visit our website. We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate our website. This information does not reveal your specific identity but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Online Identifiers: We collect device's geolocations; cookie identifiers, or others such as the ones used for analytics and marketing; applications; devices; tools and protocols, such as IP (Internet Protocol) addresses; and other similar data.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.We use personal information collected via our website for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below. We use the information we collect or receive:
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time.
- Fulfill and manage our services. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the our website.
- To protect JANNA BROWN DESIGN COMPANY. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To respond to user inquiries or offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our website and or the services we provide.
- For other Business relevant Purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as analyzing date, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our services, products, marketing and your experience when using our website. We may use and store this information in an anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual users and does not include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations. We may process or share data based on the following:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Performance of Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you (I.e through our services), we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information when we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Services, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Services over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes. They will not share your personal information with any organization apart from us. They will hold it securely and retain it for the period we instruct.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the our website. These companies may use information about your visits to our website(s) and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
WHO WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH?
We only share and disclose your information with the following third parties. If we have processed your data based on your consent and you wish to revoke your consent, please contact us at email@example.com
- Invoice and Billing:
Stripe, Apple Pay, Shopify and PayPal
- (Include if applicable) Web and Mobile Analytics:
We are not responsible for the safety of any information that you share with third-party providers who advertise, but are not affiliated with, our websites.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SECURE:
We have implemented the appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please note that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. We will do our best to protect your personal information. But note that transmission of personal information to and from our website is at your own risk. You should only access the website within a secure environment.
IN AN EVENT OF A DATA BREACH:
A privacy breach occurs when there is unauthorized access to or collection, use, disclosure or disposal of the personal information we have stored. You will be notified about data breaches when JANNA BROWN DESIGN CO believes you are likely to be at risk or serious harm. In the event that JANNA BROWN DESIGN CO. becomes aware of a security breach which has resulted or may result in unauthorized access, use or disclosure of personal information JANNA BROWN DESIGN CO. will promptly investigate the matter and notify the applicable Supervisory Authority, unless the personal data breach is unlikely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
If you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information. California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us via firstname.lastname@example.org
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY:
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
Our logos and our other registered and unregistered trademarks are trademarks belonging to us; we give no permission for the use of these trade marks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights. The third party registered and unregistered trademarks and service marks that feature in our products are the property of their respective owners and, unless stated otherwise in this disclaimer, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any license to exercise such rights.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES:
All products and services provided by JANNA BROWN DESIGN COMPANY are subject to availability. We reserve the right to discontinue any products or services at any time for any reason. Prices for all products and services are subject to change.
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via our website. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. We may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in U.S. dollars.
You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and any applicable shipping fees, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order. If your order is subject to recurring charges, then you consent to our charging your payment method on a recurring basis without requiring your prior approval for each recurring charge, until such time as you cancel the applicable order. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment.
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through our website. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
Due to the nature of our products and services, all sales are final and non-refundable. No refunds will be issued. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com prior to making your purchase.
In the event proper payment is not received for a purchase, JANNA BROWN DESIGN CO. reserves the right to hold the purchaser personally liable and send the outstanding invoice to collections, which is subject to interest fees, collection costs, and attorney’s fees.
You may not access or use the website for any purpose other than that for which we make the website available. The website may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the website, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Make any unauthorized use of the website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the webs
- Use the website to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the website and/or the Content contained therein.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the webs
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use any information obtained from the website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the website or the networks or services connected to the webs
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Use the website as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the website and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the webs
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the website designed to prevent or restrict access to the website, or any portion of the webs
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the website to you.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the website or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the webs
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the website, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the webs
- Use the website in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS:
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the website at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our website. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the website.
There may be information on the website and within our products or services that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to our services, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the website at any time, without prior notice.
If you have questions or comments about this policy, or if you wish to resolve a complaint regarding the website or to receive further information regarding use of the website, please contact us at:
Thank you for visiting the Janna Brown Design Company Website.